Your Shopping CartYour shopping cart is empty.
Fit For A Queen of Atlanta is a specialty store retailer with a brick & mortar physical location where customers can shop daily. When you place an order on our website, we will treat you with the same care and respect that we extend to our in-store customers. Although we may not have the opportunity to meet you in person, it is our goal that you receive excellent virtual assistance and digital customer service. As an online customer please be assured of the following:
- we will do everything possible to make sure that your order is filled in a timely manner and that your shipment will arrive exactly when and how you expected.
- we will communicate with you personally after receiving and processing your order.
- we will address all important contingencies, including confirming that your item will be received in time for your indicated wear date and that you have ordered the correct size based on the designer’s measurements.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- we stand behind this simple policy, with the exception of extending a full return/exchange, refund or store credit ONLY if the designer ships you the wrong style, color, size or your item cannot be shipped in time for your indicated wear date based on your initial online order. No exceptions will be made to this policy, therefore there are no refunds nor exchanges.
- we will inform you of these extremely rare occurrences in a timely manner and advise you accordingly.
No returns, refunds or credits will be issued for online purchases for any other reasons other than those indicated above. Unforeseen circumstances such as acts of God, natural disasters, event cancellations, shipment delays due to holidays, etc. are NOT acceptable reasons for a return, refund, or credit for an online purchase. But have no fear; our passion is for customer service. We assure you that your experience ordering from us online can only be surpassed if you come to our store to experience our outstanding customer service in person.
Please note that the prices that you see on our website reflect the Designer’s Suggested Retail Price [MSRP]. The designers that we represent do not allow their collections to be displayed on a website for a lower price than the MSRP price that you see on our website. If you see a lower price on any other website for the exact style from the same designer than you can KNOW FOR CERTAIN that website is producing and selling counterfeit dresses or gowns of inferior quality and shipping them as originals, unless otherwise stated.
The prices in our store are not necessarily equal to the price on our website. We accept orders online to give our customers the convenience of purchasing their dress or gown directly from our website without the time and expense that we incur when you experience our outstanding customer service in our physical retail location.
We do everything we can to keep the prices on our website accurate and consistent with what the designer is charging for each style at the current time. However, it is possible that there may be a price on our website that is simply incorrect or that may have been changed by the designer without our knowledge.
If you purchase something on our website that is determined to be listed with an incorrect price, we will correct the price on our website immediately and we will contact you to inform you of the error. We WILL NOT bill you until you have been informed of the corrected price. At that time, you will have the opportunity to cancel your purchase or process a new order for the corrected price, which will be reflected on our website. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will we honor a price that is found to be incorrect on our website; this would be considered a breach of our agreement with our designers who do not allow their styles to be sold for a price less than their MSRP price.
If you have any questions about our Online Sales Policy or your order, please contact us during store hours so that we can address your concerns and answer your questions personally.
Thank you again for shopping with Fit For A Queen of Atlanta.